Foros
- El Mundo de la Raza
- - Discussion General
Responder

COMO LAS PREFIEREN VIRGENES O DESVIRGINADAS?

Por Mensaje
22 Respuestas
COMO LAS PREFIEREN VIRGENES O DESVIRGINADAS?

[}:)]
WELL MY QUESTION GOES TO EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO ANSWER IT BUT I'TS MOSTLY BY GUYS
WHATS BETTER VIRGIN GIRLS OR USED AND ABUSED ONES?

709 Respuestas
---

Miembros ya no está activo. Mensaje oculto

437 Respuestas
VERRY RIGHT

TIENES TODA LA RASON FEO LO QUE IMPORTA SON LOS SENTIMIENTOS [V]

LA VIDA ES COMO UNA PALETA!
AY QUE CHUPAR Y CHUPAR POR QUE SE ACABA

Y a Mi QuE nO mE gUsTa
179 Respuestas
Which is better....

Well, a virgen girl to a guy is like this...when you go to the store and and you find what you are looking for and you see the package has been tampered with... your first reaction is to get the next one on the self that is not open and still new.
A "used & abused" girl is like a used car, still has miles but you don't know how bad it was treated...

But anyways, I would prefer someone with the same experience as I, in this case a virgen...

Saludos,
hijín36500
180 Respuestas
BABYGURL

PUZAY IS PUZAY!!!!!!!!! WHO CARES??????????? AS LONG AS IT DONT SMELL LIKE ALTATA ON LOW TIDE IS ALL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

15 Respuestas
---

Miembros ya no está activo. Mensaje oculto

179 Respuestas

hmm...supposing that I was not a virgen. I don't think I would consider myself used and abused because I don't think that it would be called "used and abused" if I were married. Unless I have an abusive wife...

Saludos,
hijín36500
1273 Respuestas
LOL.....

MIRA NOMAS... TE DIGO LAS MUJERES SOMOS KOMPARADAS KON TODO... DESDE PACKAGES TO KARS... AHI DIOS MIO... KE FEO...((  [::(] ))...

PERO ANYWAYS I SAY U ALL LISTEN TO FEO... HE KNOWS WUZ UP... LO KE IMPORTA DE UNA DAMA, (DAMA!!!) SON SUS SENTIMIENTOS... AS A MATTER OF FACT... LO KE IMPORTA DE KUALKIER PERSONA SON LOS ENTIMIENTOS...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . I'M OUT

In a World Full of Caterpillars.... It Takes Balls to be a Butterfly.

179 Respuestas

perdón por hacer comparaciones de las mujeres así...No digo eso para desvalorarlas. Sino es una analogía nada más.
Some women also compare men to parking spaces, they say, "men are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapp" I don't see it as an insult but as an analogy to understand better what is being expressed.
Sorry for the confusion...

Saludos,
hijín36500
1273 Respuestas
HEY...

IT'S AWRIGHT... TRUST ME, NO ME OFENDI... IT TAKES WAY MORE THAN A KOMMENT LIKE THAT TO MAKE ME DOUBT WHAT I THINK OF MYSELF... I'M NOT TRYING TO BE KONCEITED(SP?) PERO TENGO MUY KLARO LO KE SOY Y LO KE VALGO... BUT ANYWAYS I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY WHAT U SAID... NO HABIA OIDO ESO DE LOS PACKAGES... KAN'T BELIEVE SOME MEN THINK OF US WOMEN THAT WAY... BUT YEAH U'RE RIGHT, GUYS ARE ALSO OFTEN KOMPARED TO THINGS LIKE THAT... PERO YA VEZ... HAY KE TRATAR DE SAKARLE UNA KARKAJADA A TODO KE NO... PA NO VIVIR AMARGADOS...((  [:D] ))... SE KUIDAN...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . I'M OUT

In a World Full of Caterpillars.... It Takes Balls to be a Butterfly.

« Anterior 1 2 Próximo »