Foros
- El Mundo de la Raza
- - Discussion General
Responder

MUJERES CHULAS

Por Mensaje
72 Respuestas
MUJERES CHULAS

[V] UNA PREGUNTA PARA TODAS LAS MUJERES HERMOSAS DE CHALINO.....
PORQUE CUANDO MIRAN UN CANTANTE SE PONEN
BIEN LOCAS Y GRITONAS , COMO QUE SE QUIEREN QUITAR TODA LA ROPA EN UN SEGUNDO??
I'VE BEEN TO MANY CONCERTS DEL ORIGINAL , LUPILLO Y HASTA FUI A MIRAR ADAN SANCEZ EN EL KODAK Y TODAS LAS MORRITAS SE VOLVIAN BIEN LOCAS POR ELLOS , ESPECIALLY AFTER THE CONCERTS ... I ASK MYSELF WHAT WOULD YOU GIRLS DO IF YOU HAD A CHANCE TO DATE ONE OF THEM OR EVEN AFTER A CONCERT THEY WOULS INVITE YOU TO THEIR AFTER PARTY OR HOTEL ROOM .... LA NETA WHAT WOULD YOU GIRLS DO????? [;)]

"I neva fuked anybody overn my life, who didin't have it comin' to 'I'm, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand ? "
51 Respuestas
---

Miembros ya no está activo. Mensaje oculto

72 Respuestas
SCANDALICIOUS

I TOUGHT SO LA EMOCION ..........
PERO QUE SE SENTIRA HACER UNO DE ESOS
CABR0NES TENER TANTA VIEJA CHULA QUE LOS QUIERAN.........

"I neva fuked anybody overn my life, who didin't have it comin' to 'I'm, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand ? "
467 Respuestas
Migrante...

What's up Migrante:::
But these guys have to know that a lot of their Seguidoras, "fans". are with them because of the fact that they're famous.. With Money... If you were to see one of these out on the streets and they weren't famous... Would they have girls all up on their nutz?? Probably not!!! They probably look at their fans like a piece of asz if they were to get it... Que no???

If it just sits in your living room, messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your telephone, takes your money, and doesn't appear to realize that you had set it free..... You either married it or gave birth to it.
363 Respuestas
good question...

i have no idea why us girls go crazy when we see a famous singer...i have to admit to be one of those gritonas [::(] i think one good reason could be because we fall in love with there beautiful songs that makes us go crazy...i actually turned a really good chance to ride along with " los hermanos higuera" for this sunday that comming up...im friends with there promoter and he asked me if i wanted to go to there presentation this weekend...well when he told me i went crazy of cource...pero ...luego me puse a pensar muy bien...oooo did i forget to mention i have a boyfriend? well that was a very big detail i forgot to mention...pues mi novio se me enojo...and well i could see why..i would want him hanging around some chicks...soooo i hope i dont regret this later but i just told my friend i wasnt going today...pero todavia los quiero mucho a mis amorsitos"juan y omar" sorry guys...but i gotta do what my little concious says..

♥«´¨`•·.chiquis .·•´ ¨`»♥

72 Respuestas
ELSIE B

HEY BEAUTIFUL WELL I SURE AGREE WITH WHAT
YOU SAID ... MAYBE IF I BECOME A SINGER I HAVE A COUPLE OF CHICKS LIKE THOSE CABR0NES LOL.... NA IT'S NICE TO HAVE A WHOLE BUNCH OF FRIENDS BUT NOT CHICKS THAT ONLY WANT YOU CAUSE OF THE MONEY CHALE

72 Respuestas
AZUSENA00

I DON'T BLAME YOU FOR BEING ONE OF THOSE
GRITONAS BUT I SURE BLAME YOU FOR NOT LIVING YOUR LIFE BY HAVING FUN ...
I DON'T KNOW YOU NOR YOUR BOYFRIEND PERO
IF YOU ARE NOT MARRIED THEN WHY DON'T YOU HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE GO OUT HAVE FUN IF YOUR GUY TRUST YOU THEN HE SHOULDN'T GET MAD NOW IF YOU AREN'T SURE OF YOURSELF ABOUT DOING SOMETHING PUES ESE ES OTRO PEDO

261 Respuestas
Yo

I am also one of those gritonas at the concerts and well I have had my fair share of fun. Not to the extreme pero si me he divertido. With the one that I would not pass up an opportunity would be mi amorsote lupillo rivera OMG is he fine as can be pero bueno de ahi para aya I don't think I would go far out with anyone.

"En el verdadero amor no manda nadie; obedecen los dos."